Carpentry Structural (For timber framed brick veneer/cladded walls)
- Wall Framing External – 2483mm Height - H2 Treated Pine 90 x 45 Top Plate – H3 90 x 35 Bottom Plate – H2 90 x 45 Studs @ 600m Centers Max. Note: As well as Engineering and load requirements, Stud spacings are also determined by the external cladding systems.
Cost Comparison of 2.4m (2483mm) Height wall systems BUILT ON SITE (Excluding tie downs and bracing) Labour and Materials:
- MGP10 Pine H2 Stud wall – 90mm x 45mm - @ 600mm Centers: $92.14 l/m
- MGP10 Pine H2 Stud wall – 90mm x 35mm - @ 450mm Centers: $88.35 l/m
- MGP10 Pine H2 Stud wall – 90mm x 45mm - @ 450mm Centers: $108.53 l/m
- SmartFrame LVL Stud wall – 90mm x 42mm – @ 400mm Centers: $111.89 l/m
Price Difference Between MGP10 Pine 90x45 vs Best Practice Frame: $3.36 L/m
- Lintels – 200x35mm H2 LVL Lintel – All External Openings (And internal where required by engineer) Up to 2400mm for tiled roof (Refer to Diagram below for spans).